Is there another Star Wars Universe-type Forum out there?

Is there another forum like this one out there that is quite active? Don't get me wrong, I love these forums (and the community, despite my many arguments with you all, it was all good fun ;) but they seem to be dying out a little bit. If anyone could provide a link that would be nice.

In the meantime I'm going to try and post in as many of the topics that I can think of a reply too here. I don't want to see these forums get so inactive :closed:.

Edited by Albion72

there are skillions albion. It's just that you'll probably get lost in the sheer number of posters in the main ones (lucasarts, starwars.com etc)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

there are skillions albion. It's just that you'll probably get lost in the sheer number of posters in the main ones (lucasarts, starwars.com etc)

So I take it that it would be hard to carry on a discussion before it gets drown out by new posts?

So I take it that it would be hard to carry on a discussion before it gets drown out by new posts?

maybe... the best example to look at would be the official warcraft forums (or newsarama.com) because they've got SO MANY posters that if there is no interest the thing is on page three in an hour.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Try lucasforums.com,

it has a large community

and the forum is all about

lucas arts games, old & new.

And there is also a forum

only about Star Wars. :sorcerer:

They are a very politically biased group of individuals, and if you disagree with their philosophy they will gang up on you. I don't suggest them to anyone. When it comes to Lucasforums.com, I would keep your distance from any involvement. Even though the owner commited fraud, him and his friends framed more than one of their visitors in recent history. They take part in discrimination when it comes to politics. They are equivalent to an online cult. Keep your distance and google other locations. You might want to try StarWars.com they have a set of forums.

Edited by MacCorp

The End

• 1 month later...

Don't listen to Mac. He's a frustrated individual, being banned from Lucasforums for not following the rules, and if I recall, for not being afraid to make his hands dirty himself.

I will say this: Lucasforums does have (an) elitist group(s) of people that may make you feel unwelcome, but that's only a veil. Moderators will treat you fair if you follow the rules, and while some of the sections' reputation (Kavar's has seen better days, I think) is questionable, overall, it's a fun and active community. Mainly the Jedi Knight and Knights of the Old Republic sections are worth looking into.

You may also want to look into TheForce.Net boards. I'm not really a fan of it, it's one to get easily lost it, with threads containing sometimes more than 200 pages, but it's a very active forum.

Edited by Miltiades