Mss32.dll File from Filefront Does Not Work

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but I (of course) have been having the same problem everyone else has had with needing to replace my mss32.dll file for running Kotor2 under vista 32bit. Every link I have found takes me to the download page for filefront, but (i dunno if it is the same for everyone else) filefront's mss32.dll will not work. Does anyone have another solution for where I can get this missing mss32.dll replacement file? Finals start soon and I need my star wars fix before I can start studying Please Help!

Thanks.

Check every other game you have installed for the file, it is an extremely common one in many games (its the Miles Sound System). You'll want to find one that is version 3.0.0.0. If you have the first KotOR game, it has the version you need.

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of War!

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

Check every other game you have installed for the file, it is an extremely common one in many games (its the Miles Sound System). You'll want to find one that is version 3.0.0.0. If you have the first KotOR game, it has the version you need.

Ok, I am going to go look now, thanks. Are there ways to send files like that through email? Like if you had a working Kotor 2 mss32.dll could you just send me the one you have?

• 1 month later...