Visual Graphics Enhancement Mod

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE MOD OR PLANETS SO PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

Ok this is it the Visual Enhancement mod for TSL Version 2 Final

The first mod focused on changing the graphics of the game. This time around i focused on more realistic graphics and making the overall look of the areas fit in with each other. Now if you downloaded the Version one mod then you'll notice some planets are more changed than others.

I also included the PLC files now some will look better than others. The worst textures used 256x256 or less therefore are impossible to enhance the detail. If in the future i see a way around this i'll correct this issue

Included also are the Enhanced random creatures or droids skins from different planets. i still haven't seen every one of them so let me know which ones look good and the ones that don't still the same issues remain as the PLC files

Lastly i have weapon bg gui in colors red or blue

Sorry about it not being on filefront but i cant upload on to their servers from where i am for some reason

YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION TO USE THIS MOD IN ANY OTHER MOD AS YOU WISH JUST CREDIT ME

DOWNLOAD FILES

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=194541

KORRIBAN

k200017en7.png

ONDERON PUB

K2_00045.jpg

DXUN

K2_00046.jpg

Thanks to all who supported version one and gave me the drive to improve the mod

Thanks to Dstoney for letting me mod the droid planet

Thanks to Fred Tetra for the k tool

Thanks to Obsidian

Skyboxes were made by Necromancer and Hazel

Edited by Xarwarz

Looks like a good start, keep up the good work!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy