Ever get lost in a Wiki Wonder Land?

Arkan

I ventured into TvTropes to see what the fuss was about, didn't really find it that interesting.. clicked around for 20 minutes reading various articles, but eventually got bored.. The articles aren't very good imo..

Fortune favors the bald.

I ventured into TvTropes to see what the fuss was about, didn't really find it that interesting.. clicked around for 20 minutes reading various articles, but eventually got bored.. The articles aren't very good imo..

TRANSLATION:

I ventured into the brothel to see what the fuss was about, didn't really find it that sexy. groped around for 20 minutes squeezing various b00bies, but eventually got limp.. The ch1ckz0rs aren't very good imo..

See kids, this is why boyscout camps are bad, mkay?

manthing2.jpg

Ah, Rosebjerg my friend. To have come so far and still not see the light. It has never been a question of whether my Basilisk War Droid can charge up your loading ramp. It is to be expected that that is true. And this is undoubtedly so with the automated docking procedures that assist us in this day and age.

The true issue is whether you're willing to turn away from Wikipedia. Don't fight the trope, for the more you struggle, the more it will tear its claws unto your soul as you resist. Instead, embrace the trope and give in to it powers of banality. Only in such madness, can clarity be achieved.

Then the lines of demarcation between man vs woman, good vs evil, Taco Bell vs Del Taco, becomes nothing more than worldy abstraction. And at that point, Roseberg, you're no longer browsing the trope. You are the trope.

manthing2.jpg