Atton's Infinite XP/Influence & PC

Hi, I have started replaying my TSL from scratch. I am playing it on the PC, and I have been trying to turn everyone I can into Jedi's. Now I am at the Air Speeder part where you can turn Atton into a Jedi and use the infinite XP exploit. Does that work for the PC or just Xbox? I have looked on how to turn him, and followed the instructions very closely, but when I ask him about the Sith, I do not have enough influence, I also cant keep installing the Unit that you need. Does that mean I should do some more of the quests that will gain influence with him? Also once I have done the rest of the Air Speeder parts, should I not be able to turn Bao-Dur into a Jedi as well? I am going LS.

if that fails there's another infinite influence bug you can use

after Kreia has you "listen" to your companions on the Ebon Hawk, you can go talk to Atton about why he plays Pazaak in his head, and if you apologize about listening in to him, you gain some influence

thing is, you can repeat the conversation over and over for an infinite amount of influence (and maybe LS points too, i can't remember)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

You sure that's in the PC version? I didn't have that option. Not that I'm complaining, never needed that kind of bugs.

EDIT: I mean, I did do the "pazaak in the head" conversation, I didn't have the opportunity to exploit it multiple times though.

Edited by Markus Ramikin