learning juyo after killing vrook

Hi everybody.

I understood that you learn Juyo from Vrook on Dantooine after rescuing the city from mercenaries.

My character is a Consular, but I believe I can make him later a Sith Assassin and learn Juyo (or can I ?).

but problem is : I killed Vrook on Dantooine (how can you resist the temptation?...). So Is there any other way to learn Juyo? (with a cheat for example, I don't mind).

because I progressed in the game after Dantooine and it'd really piss me off to start all over again.

And also, Is there a way to still learn Juyo even if you are a Jedi Consular/Sith Lord (again I don't mind cheats).

Hi everybody.

I understood that you learn Juyo from Vrook on Dantooine after rescuing the city from mercenaries.

My character is a Consular, but I believe I can make him later a Sith Assassin and learn Juyo (or can I ?).

but problem is : I killed Vrook on Dantooine (how can you resist the temptation?...). So Is there any other way to learn Juyo? (with a cheat for example, I don't mind).

because I progressed in the game after Dantooine and it'd really piss me off to start all over again.

And also, Is there a way to still learn Juyo even if you are a Jedi Consular/Sith Lord (again I don't mind cheats).

I thought you were supposed to pick up styles by observing the jedi masters while you fight and kill them?

As opposed to have them spar and show you when you let them live and agree to meet them om Tattooine. Is there something special about Vrook and Juyo since you didn't pick it up?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hi everybody.

I thought you were supposed to pick up styles by observing the jedi masters while you fight and kill them?

As opposed to have them spar and show you when you let them live and agree to meet them om Tattooine. Is there something special about Vrook and Juyo since you didn't pick it up?

So you're saying you don't need to spare them to pick up the styles, you can get them by just killing them? In that case, fine.

I think I know what was wrong now. In fact I play with a Consular and instead of a saber combat style, I must have picked up a force form. My bad.

And I guess now you don't get Juyo specifically with Vrook, it must depend on the order in which you visit the planet. I'll just have to wait level 15 and become a Sith marauder to learn Juyo.

Thanks anyway.

what force/saber forms you learn from the masters depends on what class you are

consular/lord/master learn the force forms

sentinel/watchman/assassin learns Niman and stuff

guardian/weaponsmaster/marauder are the only ones to learn Juyo

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I always forget about them. The sheer number of boosts you get from robes, crystals etc. makes them sort of "not essential". Nice for flavour and role playing, but not much practical value. At least compared to the benefits of loot. But then, the game had too much loot IMO.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The styles really don't influence all that much, you get far greater boosts to your defense from equipment and from Force Enlightenment. With a well built Consular + Battle Precognition + a lot of Wisdom and with Force Enlightenment turned on, there was pretty much nothing left in the game other than Kreia that could hit me, except with a natural 20. I'd typically be using a Force form and not missing the extra bit of defense at all, it's just a few points.

Edited by Markus Ramikin

How could you resist experimenting with the styles Shryke? I remember I had a high dex build that used Soresu and pretty much went through the entire endgame without being hit a single time.

oh i did experiment with them - it's just that they didn't really make that notable a difference

i think Juyo and Force Potency (the one that increases FP damage?) were the only ones i really bothered with

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!