Hard to obtain armor

Its been some time since playing this game. I always had problems with "Your disk is dirty or damaged" and would constantly freeze up. It is worth the effoert and time. Where do I find Nomi sunriders robes, Natth Cowling robes, Thon's robes, Darth Malak's armor and other have to obtain stuff? Iv'e played through like 5 or 6 times and never had these. :( I'm playing xbox version on orig xbox system.

It is to difficult to get them. The quality of items you get is related to your level, and you usually get those hi-level robes/armors after you are more than lvl 30, and it is difficult. You can install mods like enhanced merchants and Achilles's balance mod.

Except the player is using a X-Box.

In that case; there is only the Hssiss-glitch. Just be careful not to gain TOO many levels...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I believe that items are spanwed randomly (according the level), so provided you are strong enough a Jedi/Sith, powerful stuff should show up. I have a suspition that some of the robes might not actually be obtainable in-game, without being 100% certain. Perhaps there are cheat codes to obtain items?