Problems installing official patch

Hi all, hoping to get a bit of help with a problem I'm having here. I've installed Kotor 2 for the first time on this pc and then downloaded the UK official patch 1.0a and 1.0b from the lucas arts website (I'm running the AU version, but no patch listed for that). When I try to install the first patch it gets to 33% and then states "Old File Not Found, However a file of the same name was found. No update done as file contents do not match". I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Kotor 2, re downloading the patch, and restarting the computer. Nothing's worked so far. Also the update function when you run the game gives the following error:

Pinging: swpatch.obsidianent.com

Retrieving autopatcher version information

Connecting... swpatch.obsidianent.com

Can not find patch file: /swkotor2/sw_pc_autopatch.txt

Retrieving game patch information

Connecting... swpatch.obsidianent.com

Can not find patch file: /swkotor2/sw_pc_english.txt

Get the manual patch.

http://support.lucasarts.com/patches/Kotor2.htm

The patch has been aborted

I'd appreciate any help.

Look on the discs. Do they have AU there, or UK or US?

Also; maybe the AU version is already updated (I doubt it, but it could). What's your version number (should appear on the launcher)?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

424 = US version 1.0 or UK 1.0a

Try the US-patch, otherwise 1.0B UK without 1.0A

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee