Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Morgoth

Reading the reviews, it sounds like the gameplay is on and off but the story and presentation is pretty good. Maybe I'll get it if it comes out on PC. Still don't have a Ps3 or 360.
Yeah, the reviews have been really mixed. On the one hand I want to check it out because I'm a Star Wars fan but I just don't have the money to blow 60 on a game that I'm not really going to enjoy. Uh...At some point, maybe closer to the bargain bin I'll pick this up.

Yup, same here. I'm not spending 50-60 bucks on a mediocre game that I'll beat in a few hours. The only games I am willing to pay full price for anymore are RPGs and strategy games with lots of replay value. I will buy a full priced game if I really like the developer and want to support them. Obsidian, Bioware, Blizzard and Valve usually get my money day one. The Witcher devs will probably get my money too. I really liked the Witcher. It has its flaws, but the overall gameplay I found to be a good mix of action and stats and the story was quite unexpected.

I really enjoyed it. The game felt on the normal end in length for an action adventure game, but didn't provide much variety.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."