Bane is an Underling Revan is the Overlord

You've never played Disgaea have you? :thumbsup:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Revan could defeat Bane just as easily as he could defeat Carth.

How? IIRC (and I do) lightsabers can't hurt Bane. Either can anything other than lightnening, and since REvan *****ed out and went LS (At least canonically, that is), he can't made lightenening any more.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Just because hes lightside doesn't mean he can't use lightning. since they will never fight we'll never know but Revan does a lot of things you wouldn't expect and i think that if Revan knew he was going to lose he would make sure he took them with him.

Edited by awsomeness

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Revan left both the Jedi Order and the Sith Order and not bound by either to stop using either side of the force.

Like Kreia and Jolee, He doesn't cling to titles or organizations anymore. And the only way to prove me wrong is Kotor 3. Also game mechanics allows for Revan to have Force lightning.

Vrook hates Revan for at one time being dark side, and the Exile even though she never really turned to the dark side.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

Well , i guess technically he shouldn't "hate" eitherof them of them because he's a jedi but after reviewing some of my saved games, your explanation is closer to reality.

Nonsense. Vrook has an amazing fighting style that he uses to kill the Sith. He doesn't even have to pull out his lightsaber like other jedi. thats how he was gonna fight kreia in my game.

i am not saying that he is not a competant warrior but he doesn't mind his power. I mean He is the polar opposite of Revan and Exile.

Yet Revan and Exile are polar opposites in a way. Vrook, Exile, and Revan are not weak individuals but they use their power in different ways.

But Stupidity gotten Vrook killed due to his own fears. Both Kotors deals with Individuals in facing their fears and become stronger. And Vrook didn't face his fears within the Exile and gotten himself killed due to Kreia.

Vrook, in my opinion, was stronger emotionial in Kotor 1 concerning Revan than he was with the Exile in Kotor 2.

IF he would have explain himself to the Exile about Kreia and Revan and deal with the force wounds of Exile, then he would probaly surived.

I do think that when Jedi Councils meet I do think IQ drops.

Revan and the exile are the same and use their power for the same thing. Vrook is the only weirdo in this. he likes to pretend he is using his power for good but he's actually just hurting the order and eventually himself. Revan and the Exile used their power to destroy the Sith and restore the Order.

Yes, but even when he was a Sith Lord he was doing it to strengthen the Republic.

Yes, but even when he was a Sith Lord he was doing it to strengthen the Republic.

Actually, he was doing it so that they could fight/survive the True Sith.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3

Either way, both Revan and the Exile were helping the Republic. They just had different methods.