Spore!

Kaftan Barlast

@LC

I could also play an RPG, rush to a high level area and then have the game accidentially close up the low level areas behind me. This is definately bad game desging but would anyone really feel sorry for me if I did something like that?

I can't really muster any sympathy for that guy. :sorcerer:

Edit: Your spaceship is still impressively cool BTW, one of the better that I've seen.

@Aristes

I think the only thing coming close to an ending is reaching the center of the galaxy. Haven't done that though.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

I can't really muster any sympathy for that guy.

Oh, no...sorry...that guy did do it on purpose, cause he wanted to play Space w/out being invaded every 10 min. or whatever...he wasn't complaining. :sorcerer:

I was just using what he did as an example of where one might/could accidentally discover that something one did affected their other planets. I realize it's not earth-shattering or anything, but I'd still prefer to have a few separate 'galaxies' rather than just one that's all interconnected. I guess I'm used to games where you either can A- save multiple games to try different things out, and B - start a map all over again (ala strategy games). In Spore, you can start a new species/planet, but to me it's not 'starting a new map/from scratch'.

And the ship - heh, well you know I saw the 'cat whiskers' deco and had to make something that used 'em. lol

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts