Tooth Fairy exposed

Walsingham

I foresee the next step:

Lexx: The most powerful weapon of destruction in the two universes!...

:-

Regarding the article, I think it would be in everybodys best interest if they can refine the process and skip the embryo controversy (sp?). On the other hand, you now have to worry about that too when you go to the dentist. Demand to get your pulled teeth with you when you leave.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

That links to our treeman thread. The principle being then that what was formerly biological waste becomes a biological commodity. On the other hand, it could be used to help offset the costs of dentistry for poor folks.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 3 weeks later...

If 38% of our children are not getting any money from the tooth fairy it just illlustrates the lamentable standard of our business training.

EDIT: For example, it only just occurred to me that I should have been giving my teeth to my much richer friends, so we could cash in on higher payments.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Maybe it is time to corner the market for teeth. Once we have a monopoly, well gouge the prices and bleed the tooth fairy dry? :bat:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein