Korriban issue

I'm playing through KotOR II for the first time and so far I've had no serious problems with the game in terms of functionality. However, after saving my game in the Secret Tomb on Korriban, I've found that my character instantly dies when I attempt to load the save. Because there's only one character in my party, I can't do anything but return to the main screen. I'm wondering if the Secret Tomb has something to do with this, as I realised that after clicking on the Dead Jedi, enemies would constantly appear and I could use the opportunity to strengthen my character. However, after doing this for many hours, I think I might have broken my game... :x

I'm a female Level 32 Jedi Watchman, and my only other saved game is at Level 19, which is some time back. I haven't had any problems with saves in either the original KotOR or KotOR II up until this point. Is this a common bug that can be fixed or am I totally screwed?

I tried that. Even tried giving health while it's loading, but nothing happens. Strangely though, I've noticed that when the return to menu screen comes up, if I hit the Windows button and return to Windows, then click on the game again, my character gets to her feet and stands there as normal, only I can't actually do anything other than reload another game. It's pretty frustrating. Been playing Diablo instead while waiting for a reply. Thanks for the suggestion, anyway.

You mean you can't move her with the keyboard and only manipulate the mouse? If so just return to windows and click on the game until the keyboard kicks in or save the game and control returns (i figured this out as i play games while having conversations in MSN)

I can move the mouse around her in a full 360 degree spin, but the only options on the screen are Load Last Save, Restart Level (or something) and Return to Main Screen, so nothing happens. She just stands there and I can't go back into gameplay because, I guess, the game still thinks she's dead and only gives you the options you would normally have after you've died.

As an LS'er you are invincible in the tomb. However some encounters do kill you, even if they are not supposed to. Guess one glitches majorly on you.

Only bet here is using the Kotor Savegame Editor (KSE) (Link in sticky).

Open up your save and see if the Min1HP is set to 1. If not, do it. If already, just find the Hit Points tab and make it match Max Hit Points.

If you have to manually set min1HP, you might want to save after exiting the tomb and make sure it is once again properly turned off. Even though Kotor2 is easy, invernability everywhere is probably no good idea, unless you like to cheat.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Er, I guess I'll try that. Knowing me and game mods, I'll probably melt my computer or something.

It's strange that I had full health, wasn't under attack or doing anything strange like saving in the middle of a battle or watching a scene or whatever. I just saved my game, and then the next time I tried to load, my character drops dead on me every time... Oh well. Thanks.

You're welcome.

Your PC is still in one piece? :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee