Nar Shaddaa Possible Glitch

I am on Nar Shaddaa. I have done just about every sidequest I can find. I killed Saquesh the exchange thug fairly early on along with the other gang. I went back to the Ebon Hawk and fought the crew of the red eclipse. What I understand from looking at a couple walkthroughs is that now when I get off, Atton should tell me about a message from Visquis to meet in the bar, but this never happens.

Some info: I have gotten the Vogga the Hutt Goto quest. I have killed the Sorecco Gang. I have killed the Exchange gang in the refugee area. I will answer any questions anyone has.

Is there some other action I need to do to trigger this, or am I stuck? I don't have a save before the killing of Saquesh. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read the FAQ. In short; you haven't done enough to please/piss of the Exchange. Do some more quests around Nar Shaddaa or go to the Cantina section and pay some money to that bat-creature there...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

HELP i am actually having this exact problem right now too, and i did every sidequest for pissing off the exchange (helped lootra find his wife, killed saquesh, fixed freighter order, agreed to help vogga the hutt) and yet still once i got off my ship nothing happens and NOW i cant get back on my ship for some stupid reason too, i started a new game made it all the way back here and SURPRISE! it happened again... any ideas? im starting to think i wasnt meant to beat this game..

This is a pretty common glitch. The first time I played the game I got stuck at this point and there was NOTHING I could do to unstick it. The best advice is to go back to a saved game early in your Nar Shaddaa visit and make lots of trips between sectors and visit your ship regularly to trigger all the different cut scenes individually.

Unfortunately, by the time I realized it was a glitch and not just me missing something I'd overwritten all my Nar Shaddaa saves and just had to start over... whee!

On my last playthrough, I got stuck where I couldn't get back on the ship and managed to fix it just by walking between the sectors a few times... try that first... :brows:

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Just use KSE to check wheter or not 300NAR_Visquis_Call= 0 or 1. If it's 1 you hit a bug, if it's 0 you just have to keep playing... you haven't done the right things.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee