Personal Crystal

I just read this in a topic:

Sure I use it. It can be "leveled up" by Kreia eight times or so IIRC, and at the highest is is without doubt the most powerful crystal in the game. I always use it along with the Qixoni in one lightsaber (I always use dual sabers, because you can put crystals in both of them granting obscene buffs to the exile), though sometimes I put it in the short lightsaber, as they primarily buff up the stats, then put whatever other good crystals I can get or buy into the other sword.

How do you do that? I never seem to recall getting any dialog option to do so.

Do i need to speak with her every time i lvl up? I always assumed it was an automated process.

Thnx. (i am tempted to go to Dantooine before Nar shadaa)

When you speak to Kreia, the dialog (I think) is: "Teach me more about the force" then one of the options is, "never mind, I want to talk about my crystal, instead." You'll need to uninstall it from your saber before she can allign it. :biggrin:

AH ok i will try to remember that.

And the crystal has nine "levels" in five possible "alignments" (LS, LS/Neutral, Neutral, DS/Neutral and DS), so make sure you bring it to Kreia repeatedly. The ninth level is totally uber-powered and munchkin.

Take a look at its stats on level 9 if LS:

Strength: +5

Dexterity: +6

Wisdom: +7

Damage: +10 Light Side vs Dark Side

+5 Light Side

Attack: +3

Slow, 25% for 6sec, DC22

I'm a dark sider but that wont differ to much.

but i'll be sure to de-equip it from my saber and talk to kreia. Funny that she never mentions this. She only says it grows in power and thats it.

Ah well of to oberon. To get my "evil" crystal and the to Dantooine for my personal one. Then i will rip Nar Shadaa into pieces. >_<

I only fear that Keira wont tell me much anymore as she grow tired of my cruelty :)

I only fear that Keira wont tell me much anymore as she grow tired of my cruelty :)

Kreia? Not talk? Unlikely... :p

Well i gained some influence again when Visas came aboard so she is "on talking terms" again :)

But Aton's comment on her is right yeah :)