Mira bug on Nar Shaddaa

I have not had any problems running older drivers with newer games - but I also do not play a lot of newer games. :thumbsup:

Well inept as I am with such matters, I shall leave the new Vista computer be, and just continue trying to find the problem on the XP computer that I know runs the game. Maybe the drivers for that computer are to updated now as well, since I downloaded the most recent ones.

That would be one thing to check. Also, see if other games run on the XP PC, if they do not you might have to get a new graphics card.

I'll try installing Freedom Force vs The Third Reich, that always ran without a hitch on it as well. In fact I bought the graphics card in the machine to play that game specifically.

i have the bug where only miras head is shown, and basically that blocks malachor, but it is funny to look at

Well there is something to be said for the ammount of strong in the force she must have to exist as a floating head. Mira the demi-lich!

Maw, from Jedi knight 1, "the levitating incarnation of rage", he was so stong in the darkside that even being cut in half didn't kill him, Darth maul's got nothing on him

Ahhh I was late coming onboard with that series, so never played that particular game. Thats rather an impressive feat though, most impressive :)