Im in ur sand, practising mah ninja skillz

Xard

There must have been a reason for why comedy and tragedy are so closely related.

It is a tragedy that a young boy lost his life, it is a tragedy that parents lost a child, no question about that. Not being a parent myself, I can't really relate to what it is like to have children or what kind of responsibility comes with it.

It doesn't save me from an involuntary chuckle though, because of the sheer absurdity of the way it happened. A hollywood script writer on strike couldn't have suggested something that sounded more unbelievable. I don't suppose everyone sees it as two different things though.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dead kids are not "hilarious". Period.

In sandbox play, choose which does not belong:

A) "Ew, I got sand in my mouth"

B) "HELP I GOT SAND IN MY LUNGS"

C) "Ow I got sand in my eye"

Edited by Krookie

i'd be conferming to an accepted drunk stereotype if I wrote "YEAH IN HER ASS" right now, wouldn't i?

now waite...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

i'd be conferming to an accepted drunk stereotype if I wrote "YEAH IN HER ASS" right now, wouldn't i?

now waite...

Yes... maybe we should give people a chance to sober up a bit. And give this subject a rest a bit, as it seems be getting a bit personal :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein