plz help

Is it the one with the Sith "Codex"?

If so, there is an answer somewhere in the same area...

Or is it the one with "Logical" questions?

If so, I can give a hint: A Gizka is not a suitable pet for a Sith (sorry, the only one I can remember from the top of my head)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Q: "Which tomb is not on koriban (or something like that)"

A: Freedom Nadd

Q: "what pet is not suitable for a pet"

A: Gizika ( you think that it would be available because of there massively high reproductive rate, YOU CAN NEVER KILL THEM ALL LOL)

If you told us the questions we might be able to help you more the game has been out for more than two years and my memory aint so swift. :'(

Edited by mkg

Freedon Nadd

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Gizka

I always lie

And the one you didn't ask about:

passion, strength, power, victory