Darth Trayatris

Atris/Kreia  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Atris have been Darth Traya?

• Yes
    • No

Well we all know the manifold cuts that were made to the final game (which is why KOTOR2 will always be inferior to KOTOR1, despite the gameplay improvements that were made), but I just think it's such a shame that Atris isn't Darth Traya in the end. She's reduced to an irrelevance, so easy to fight that even Handmaiden would take her no worries were it not for the dreaded cut scenes...

But Darth Traya Atris - now there's someone who looks like a formidable opponent. I'd never actually seen her in DS gear until recently - and she looks appropriately menacing, a real shame that extra dimension is missing from the game. If there's one thing they cut that I'd want reinstated it would be that.

Here she is for anyone who hasn't seen her:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars...thTrayatris.jpg

She does look quite a lot like the evil queen from Snow White as well - perhaps they are one and the same?

Well we all know the manifold cuts that were made to the final game (which is why KOTOR2 will always be inferior to KOTOR1, despite the gameplay improvements that were made), but I just think it's such a shame that Atris isn't Darth Traya in the end. She's reduced to an irrelevance, so easy to fight that even Handmaiden would take her no worries were it not for the dreaded cut scenes...

But Darth Traya Atris - now there's someone who looks like a formidable opponent. I'd never actually seen her in DS gear until recently - and she looks appropriately menacing, a real shame that extra dimension is missing from the game. If there's one thing they cut that I'd want reinstated it would be that.

Here she is for anyone who hasn't seen her:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars...thTrayatris.jpg

She does look quite a lot like the evil queen from Snow White as well - perhaps they are one and the same?

dunno why people like you keep singing praise to kotor 1, oh look its darth revan to bad my lvl 50 Exile kicks his lvl 20 hinny. it's obvious however that you failed to grasp the point in Kreia and the rest. By coming to malacore 5 and defeating Kreia, the Exile had come full circle. She (in my case) had healed the echo inside her, created with the destruction of malacore 5. Kotor 2 was basically the story of loss, and the healing of that loss. why Kreia would help you in that, i have no idea. but it was obvious that she wanted to help the pc repair the damage that had been done.

Edited by JediMasterAltena

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

"oh look its darth revan to bad my lvl 50 Exile kicks his lvl 20 hinny."

That's just gameplay, faggots

Also, "Trayatris" plot scheme was stupid and obz cut it early on - thank god for that!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)