RPGtonight Saturday Night Rumble kicks off November 17th

The Hound

The RPGtonight weekly Saturday Night Rumble officially kicks off this Saturday, November 17th. This will be a weekly rpgtonight.com site game night where we encourage GMs and players to sign on, get together via a special chat window, create a gameroom, and play their favorite tabletop style roleplaying games. The Rumble will run during the evening hours of whatever time zone you are in, from Australia/East Asia to N. America and Hawaii, but most players will be from N. America. GMs are especially welcome.

RPGtonight is a virtual tabletop (VT) site. The VT is free and works in your browser - there is nothing to download. Features include text and voice chat, die roller, customizable character sheets, map display, moveable miniatures (tokens), fog of war, sound effects and more. You can check it out - and try it out - by going to http://www.rpgtonight.com at any time.

Mmmmm.... interesting... anyone joining that?

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

My only tabletop experience is the short-lived Obsidianite campaign, and I wish we'd try that again.

So does this thing look solid?

My only tabletop experience is the short-lived Obsidianite campaign, and I wish we'd try that again.

So does this thing look solid?

I subscribed to their website yesterday and took a look around. Seems fun but don't expect me to be a GM. The controls lok too complicated for me to handle...

How about that Obsidianite campaign? Never heard of it... What platform did you use?

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the Saturday Night Rumble last week and it was pretty cool. In order to gain time, we will be using pre-generated characters for the next sessions. I strongly suggest any of you to try this at least once. It is not that hard to learn how the interface works and the DMs are very creative. Lots of fun to be had there!

I have been asked to recruit new players so that we can run more sessions or multiple sessions at the same time. In case you are interested, just send an email to the administrator with the days you are available and a character sheet of your character. We use d20 rules, and 3,5E when playing d&d.

heres the email:

admin@rpgtonight.com