Boy threw a sausage

Musopticon?

Sand would demand miscreants choke themselves. It is immoral that felons should use state resources in punishment.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, I wouldn't. Punishment should fit the crime. To use the death penalty for anything less than 2nd degree Murder would be in of itself immoral.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

There has ben a trend in this last year of kids throwing food. I wouldn't mind if I was oficially permitted to retaliate in kind. I'm very good at finding people, and I know how to build a potato cannon.

Use food grade silicone in the barrel and oxy-acetylene as the propellent and you'll do well. :thumbsup: Use schedule 120 PVC if you're going to do this!!! Coleman sells a good flint ignitor for cheap although electronic ignition is very nice. A few shots to figure the trajectory and you're set!

Spuds away MoFo!

Life is good when there are no rulz. :lol:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

No, I wouldn't. Punishment should fit the crime. To use the death penalty for anything less than 2nd degree Murder would be in of itself immoral.

Would you therefore sanction a public sausaging?

Actually, that sounds too rude.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Would you therefore sanction a public sausaging?

Actually, that sounds too rude.

No. I guess it would be a simple misdemeaner. Charge the kid a fine (no more than $250) and some hours (30 to 50 hours) community service at an old folks home.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"