Simpsons unpopular among Pagans, threaten to make it rain

Nick_i_am

Especially considering that God made Eve out of one of Adams ribs. God made Adam out of nothingness. You know, if you believe in that stuff.

Genesis gets it wrong though. God makes Adam out of dust. God makes Lilith out of dust. Tells them to have some fun in the garden. They can't decide who should be on top. Adam whines to God. Lilith leaves in disgust. God takes one of Adam's ribs. Adam cries. God makes Eve out of Adam's rib so Adam can have someone to complain to about Lilith. Adam and Eve gets it on and share an apple. God's boots them out of the garden in disgust and forms plan B.

There is never a good Plan B. If it was a good plan it would have been Plan A.

awwww, Hades is a Lisa Loeb fan, how cute.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Unbelievable, isn't it? You draw a guy with a massive boner on your school book and the teacher bollocks you. Draw one on a hillside and it's a cultural landmark.

Also, pagans suck. I can attest to this personally.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Who?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Who?

Don't play coy, Lilith Fair makes it to Iowa.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Since when has Paganism been an established religion anyway?

We're talking about a bunch of goons who mix and mash old druidic stuff mistranslated from Cycles of Telan and Don and season it with popular culture characters and stuff from cheap Black mass books bought second hand in a pawnshop, aka complete ****ing hacks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Or mormons