Looking for people who can rewrite code for LAN

If anyone could make LAN possible by rewriting the game code please at least try! Is there any1 out there that can even attempt this? Maybe even get a group of modders/ppl who can rewrite code to help make this possible....

If anyone could make LAN possible by rewriting the game code please at least try! Is there any1 out there that can even attempt this? Maybe even get a group of modders/ppl who can rewrite code to help make this possible....

If it could just be possible for LAN

I am sure if we all put our heads together and work on it, we will find out a way to make it possible...

I believe that we, the modders, would need access to the original developer toolset, something that, unless you have enough money to buy it for us, we do not have access to... :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I talked to another modder, and she concurred with my initial supposition; Sorry mate, but your idea is virtually impossible. The only people who could currently convert Kot0R II into a multiplayer game are LucasArts, Obsidian, or Bioware, and I doubt you can convince them to make one at the current time.

DN

Edit: ****ing hell! If you have the cash to but the developer toolset and want this "mod", buy the damn thing!

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I don't even know if a TG-esque effort could pull it off...

... and lord knows how long getting a LAN feature to work would take, considering how long it's taking to put all the missing content back in the game....

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.