Scooter Libby commuted

Pop

Valerie was working on Iran and their Nuclear proliferation during her outing right? If so, Libby outing her out is a Major blow to national security since they think Iran is a "Axes of Evil" Country. I understand perjury is perjury, but there are min and max penalties for perjury. I think we should make an example out of him for risking everyones life for this... Administration.

Ummm, you do know that Libby did not out Plame right? It was Richard Armitage. Ironically, he was not prosecuted.

I think your half right actually, it was Richard Novak right?

That was who she was outed to, Novak is a reporter, Armitage told him she was Wilsons wife and CIA.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Valerie was working on Iran and their Nuclear proliferation during her outing right? If so, Libby outing her out is a Major blow to national security since they think Iran is a "Axes of Evil" Country. I understand perjury is perjury, but there are min and max penalties for perjury. I think we should make an example out of him for risking everyones life for this... Administration.

Ummm, you do know that Libby did not out Plame right? It was Richard Armitage. Ironically, he was not prosecuted.

I think your half right actually, it was Richard Novak right?

That was who she was outed to, Novak is a reporter, Armitage told him she was Wilsons wife and CIA.

ten-four, thanks.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig