Development Cycles...

Lets just say thanks to a guy called Phil Mundy(CEO of a company called Creative North), we've managed to get the project extended by 7 weeks.

We had, as a development team stood our ground for a while and maintained that what management had been asking was impossible, we now have some breathing room, it's still a huge ask but the team size has been increased from 2 to 6 in regards of programmers, potentially more, and the design team has always comprised of another 6 members.

Large development companies do usually consist of 50+ members, but we're small time, The manager has decided our project is the flag ship product, potential publishers are coming next week, and I've heard talk of Microsoft once or twice, so things are looking alot better.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

*pounces on NightandtheShape and shoves a sugar cookie down his throat!*

YAY! I hope things work out for ya. o:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

They will we needed a little time, to deliver the best product we can. Here's hoping an XBOX live product is coming to you all soon that is both fun, cheap, and somewhat revolutionary.

May I just add that I am greatful for everyone's input :)

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

They will we needed a little time, to deliver the best product we can. Here's hoping an XBOX live product is coming to you all soon that is both fun, cheap, and somewhat revolutionary.

May I just add that I am greatful for everyone's input :devil:

Um... PC. PC!

PC!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

May I just add that I am greatful for everyone's input :)

Sorry, the only consoles that i've got connected is the Wii and the PS3. If it's released on a demo-disc for a major xbox-magazine, then i might give it a try. But ofcourse, PC would be the preferred platform of choice :)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

May I just add that I am greatful for everyone's input ;)

I had to laugh because I just picked up Douglas Coupland's latest jPod novel, the central plot to which is the bad of geeks working in a development company are asked to retrofit a turtle character into the skateboard console game, that is already half-completed, because of a new marketing suit ... you're living in a novel! :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Your sharing intimacy has made me confused and hungry.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.