Xbox 360

Eddo36

OK, question: I've seen people talk about downloading TV shows and such from XB Live, and even saw a screenshot advertising the download of Family Guy season 5, yet the only videos I can download are the Viva Pinata series and a clip from Ultimate Avengers. Where are like the Star Trek episodes and crap people talk about?

I believe that's US only.

Bah, lame.

It's also rather expensive. Each TV episode is like 2 or 3 bucks. They need to create a better business model or rely on some advertising dollars. I'd pay extra per month for unlimited access to the TV shows, but I won't pay per episode.

It seems like everything is super expensive on Live. When I first signed up I bought 1000 points for 15 bucks and that got me Worms 2 and a Transformers g1 picture pack. After working it out, it cost approx. 3 dollars for the picture pack. They brag about the microsoft points like they make everything easier and its better than real money, but its just there to obfuscate the actual cost of what you're buying.

Also, paying 8 bucks a month in order to play my games online is retarded. Blizzard has had free multiplayer/matchmaking/ladder matches since the 90s for free, what makes Microsoft think it deserves money for it?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg