Bug? Additional +3 Wisdom for prestige class

I've got +3 Wisdom after reaching the top of the light side. But after selecting a prestige class I've got another +3 Wisdom. Is this intended or a bug? If I do something evil, my wisdom is reduced by 6, but if I reach the top again, I get the 6 points back. Strange thing is, the character screen still says "+3 Wis", so I don't quite understand where the other 3 points come from

I've got +3 Wisdom after reaching the top of the light side. But after selecting a prestige class I've got another +3 Wisdom. Is this intended or a bug? If I do something evil, my wisdom is reduced by 6, but if I reach the top again, I get the 6 points back. Strange thing is, the character screen still says "+3 Wis", so I don't quite understand where the other 3 points come from

Both the starting Jedi classes and prestige classes give a bonus for LS/DS mastery. each class has a different bonus for each extreem. Usually if you matched up your classes (I presume that you're Consular/Master) you get the same bonus, +3 from Consular and +3 from Master - both are reliant on your LS Mastery being there - so it's even more important once you have a prestige class to maintain your LS/DS mastery because it's potentially major bonuses you lose while it's not at its maximum. Also, LS and DS mastery for some of the equivalent classes are different - Weapon Master (LS) is +3 STR, while Marauder (DS) is +1-8 damage.

Hope this helps.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...