KOTOR 2 cutscene question (spoiler)

Alright so I finished the game and went on to wookidepedia and found the reason why the Exile had to cut himself off the force (when he had to sacirfice Republic and Mandalorian to end the war and left the wound in the Force).

Am I missing something here? I never knew that in the game. Is there like a cutscene where someone tells the Exile the reasons or something. Seems like a pretty big chunk of informtation.

Maybe its a dialogue and I just skipped it cause I thought it was useless?

Edited by okgo

I'm not 100% sure where Wookiepedia got these details from - I was in the same boat when I read through the details there. Remember that Wookiepedia is updated by all sorts of people adding their 2c, and thus you can get added details from storyline books, cut content (see the TSLRP thread) and discussions with developers.

Don't worry - I don't think you missed anything significant to miss that stuff :sorcerer:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Hullo, and welcome to the forums.

This isn't a game where you can expect to skip dialogue and still understand what's going on, I'm afraid. You need to play through again, read the dialogue and take time to win influence with key companions before you can follow a lot of what happens. You also have to bear in mind that some of your key sources of information may be either misinformed themselves or simply lying to manipulate you. :sorcerer:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You can find this out in several places, but to find out rather quickly the source for that information...save all the Jedi Masters and then go to Dantoonie.

If you save all the Jedi Masters, the Masters will tell you that you cut yourself off from The Force in order to surivie.