Are these glitches?

When I was on Telos in the hidden Jedi academy, after speaking with Atris and retrieving my party members, either Bao-Dur or Atton randomly turned to the Dark Side. This was rectified when I restarted the game and was treated to an argument between Kreia and Atton while they were imprisoned in the academy, which i did not see the first time around.

When I am on Nar Shadaa, when Visas Mar joins the party instantly after being beaten in a fight, shes at maximum Light Side.

Is my game bugging out, or is this all supposed to happen? This game seems way more erratic than the original KotOR.

Is my game bugging out, or is this all supposed to happen? This game seems way more erratic than the original KotOR.

It's probably just glitches, and shouldn't have much effect on gameplay. I'm not entirely sure, but I think Visas is pretty malleable in terms of her alignment, and if you're strongly light or dark, she'll echo you pretty quickly if you gain influence with her. Yes, this game is buggier than KotOR - Obsidian had to develop it much faster and didn't have all the time for testing and QA that they would have liked.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I've expirenced this glitch before. I was a sith lord with darkside corruption and only a litle influence with Bao. If I did a DS act Bao would switch to his Slight DS look but when I entered a new area his allignment would be shifted back to neutural.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I think this glitch happens when you got charisma over 30 or something.

So if you used any cheats just keep charisma in mind.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom