Kotor 3 realease date?

LucasArts only statement on KOTOR 3 is that they haven't forgotten it. Thats it, period. As far as anyone knows the game isn't even in development, let alone has a release date. At this point it seems that the earliest it would be out is 2008, assuming that they start work this year and there has been nothing to show that they have any intention of doing that.

ohh, cuz people have been waiting since 2005

Indeed. However I get the feeling that LA recieved a few burnt fingers from KOTOR 2-they rushed the release of the game which lead to numerous bugs, a huge amount of cut content and lots of complaints. No surprise that even knowing KOTOR 3 would make money they want to take their time making it so the same thing doesn't happen. I'm also guessing that they want more time to take a look at all the new platforms that have come on the market since KOTOR 2 and decide which ones they will release the game on.

does anyone know ehrn the force unleashed is coming out? cuz that game looks sweeeet.

I don't have a date, but I'm guessing that it will be a summer or Fall release.

Force Unleashed got pushed back to 2008

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hello, and welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

To make things easier for everyone, we try to keep all discussion and speculation about Kotor 3 in a single thread: here.

Though there's always a rumour or two floating around, there's really nothing concrete about Kotor 3 yet - at least, nothing that I've heard of.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)