need help, ebonhawk problems after telos acadamy

after i pass the telos hidden jedi acadami and i go to the ebon hawk entrance, it plays a movie and then loads.... i apear in a black screen i can only see my curser, i can pause the game and see all that.. if i press esc i can see the menus and everything. but if i go back its a dark screen... whats wrong with this... i cannot continue the game.. please help!!! my computer can over handle this game i got top settings top gear for this game why is the screen black in the ebon hawk after the acadamy it never happened before..!

also what are jedi stances forms.. i seem to have one some shi sho but its just there when i click it it says determination activated? what is that.. isnt forms like how ur char acts with a wep? someone explain please

also what are jedi stances forms.. i seem to have one some shi sho but its just there when i click it it says determination activated? what is that.. isnt forms like how ur char acts with a wep? someone explain please

There are a number of lightsabre and force forms, each of which grants some beneft in combat-such as increased blaster deflection-at the cost of being weaker in other areas-in the case of increased blaster deflection the cost is not being as good against melee attacks. Force forms are similar, in that they grant bonuses to some areas of force powers, such as the damage done by force powers.

All classes learn two sabre forms automatically at particular levels-Shii-Cho is learnt at level 7, Makashi somewhat later. The other forms are only learnt after you meet one of the masters, and the form you learn depends on your class-Jedi consulars tend to learn force forms instead of lightsabre forms. If you want an idea of the strengths and weaknesses of all the forms you have learnt you can either;

Keep the mouse pointer hovering over the form currently displayed, after a few seconds it will pop up with a general discription of what that form does.

Listen carefully when you learn a new form. There will be some diologe that gives you a basic idea of what the form does, and its drawbacks.

Talk to Kreia about the forms, she will pass comment on those forms you know at the time. You can do this both on the Hawk and when Kreia is in your party and your not fighting.

Read the Manual, there is a small table in there that lists each of the lightsabre forms and their strengths and weaknesses.

Don't, however, expect to see any difference in animations when you change stances/forms as there isn't any change.

I don't know the cause of your black screen etc. porblem, but I've seen others occasionally post with similar glitches. Far as I know, you're probably going to have to re-load an older save and see if that fixes it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts