what frightens you most?

Walsingham

Crikey. I had no idea so many people here had experienced it. I suppose now's the wrong time t point out that in medieval times the conclusion would be that a demon had been sitting on you?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think sleep paralysis would scare me more than anything I've experienced. It sounds pretty horrific, especially the first time.

I remember reading one of the Kay Scarpetta books in which she describes being in a sensory deprivation tank. That caused a nightmare or two.

As for moves/TV, Sapphire and Steel: people trapped in photographs and burned alive by children without faces... :fear:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I get creeped out when swimming in any natural body of water where I can't feel or see the bottom.

I always think that something is about to creep up from the darkness below and grab my ankles.

:'(

That is my biggest fear ever.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

That is a silly fear. just stay on dry land and you never never never have to worry about it. :D

Unless you are in a tremors movie. :sweat:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Tremors = awesome.

I don't think it's crazy. It's just open minded.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I still need to watch the third and fourth movie.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Silent Hill

The game, not the lame movie.

:lol::):blink:

WTH??? I thought you loved Resident Evil... Silent Hill is just the equivalent of RE as a survival horror game :confused:

Not really.

One is more focused on "survival" (Resident Evil) and the other is more focused on "horror" (Silent Hill)

Resident Evil, while my favorite series, is more about a few shocks and in your face scares than a truely scary setting.. which is more the ground of Silent Hill.

Another thing that scared me was reading Hard Times, the John Constantine graphic novel. I sincerely can't think of many things more dreadful than going to a US federal penitentiary. Well, excepting maybe another country's penitentiaries.

-Elwood Blues

I had been run over by a car before..

Oh yeah, sorry about that. Natural instinct when I'm sitting in a car and I see a Finn.. Being Swedish and all that.

It's all right, I got on with your ladyfriend, so it's alright.

Though seriously, a red Volvo? And that tweed cap?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Worst fears in order:

1)Public Speaking

2)Heights

3)Deep Water

I passed out in Grade 12 when I had to give an oral presentation on phobias in Psychology class. I used myself as an example of the symptoms of a phobia. Got an A on that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Worst fears in order:

1)Public Speaking

2)Heights

3)Deep Water

I passed out in Grade 12 when I had to give an oral presentation on phobias in Psychology class. I used myself as an example of the symptoms of a phobia. Got an A on that.

You got an A because you used yourself as an example???

I wouldn't have graded you an A unless you'd done it on a diving board over a pool.

-Elwood Blues

10 meter tower built over a sink hole.

I tell you it's no sinkhole.

"9:2. And he opened the bottomless pit: and the smoke of the pit arose, as the smoke of a great furnace. And the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke of the pit.

Et aperuit puteum abyssi et ascendit fumus putei sicut fumus fornacis magnae et obscuratus est sol et aer de fumo putei

9:3. And from the smoke of the pit there came out locusts upon the earth. And power was given to them, as the scorpions of the earth have power.*

Et de fumo exierunt lucustae in terram et data est illis potestas sicut habent potestatem scorpiones terrae"

-Elwood Blues