NHL

Darque

"They are 5-2-3 in their last ten."

Yeah, but before the Rangers, they had Forsberg in the lineup! The win vs the Rangers was their first victory without Forsberg the entire season.

"This is the guy you need to stop if you're going to play the Leafs!"

I remember earlier in the season when he, and the team were struggling. Leaf fans were trashing him, and saying he wa stoo old, and that the leafs should throw him the trash. People are so fickle.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Ahhh, Bergeron. I wish you best of luck on the Island. Maybe you and Tom Poti can share some stories about being Edmonton's whipping boy over lunch.

I'll always remember MAB and his huge check on that Dallas guy,

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Dang. Halak didn't get the shutout. Held them scoreless for 48 minutes and then let in two goals in three minutes, but held on for the win. Congrats to Koivu for scoring a goal again.

Rookie Jaroslav Halak was vying to become the fourth Montreal goalie to register a shutout in his first NHL start until Columbus scored twice in a 3:03 span late in the third period on goals by Nikolai Zherdev and Gilbert Brule.
Edited by Deraldin

I haven't seen any updates on Philly's Mike Knuble yet. From what I understood his orbital bone got shattered when he collided with Shanny. Ah well, he wasn't doing much in my pool anyway.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I haven't seen any updates on Philly's Mike Knuble yet. From what I understood his orbital bone got shattered when he collided with Shanny. Ah well, he wasn't doing much in my pool anyway.

Winger Mike Knuble still can't have surgery to repair a broken orbital bone and a broken cheek bone because there is too much swelling. He may be done for the season. - Philadelphia Daily News/Philadelphia Inquirer

What the hell goes on at the Washington Capitals practice sessions..? :shifty:

"Semin gets a plus for incredible accuracy, even when they're just messing around. With Ovechkin hiding behind the net at the other end of the ice, Semin feathered the puck the length of the ice, off the glass and nailed Oveckin in the butt."

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn_talent/columnists/gino_reda/

Hahaha!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well, in a few moments we get a look at how our Bergeron less defence will look. I hope Tom Gilbert has a huge game tonight.

Go Oilers!!

edit: Oiler fans in Ottawa booing Comrie. LOL!!!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Well, in a few moments we get a look at how our Bergeron less defence will look. I hope Tom Gilbert has a huge game tonight.

Go Oilers!!

edit: Oiler fans in Ottawa booing Comrie. LOL!!!

I got the outcome I was looking for! Overtime win for the Sens! Apparently Gilbert was the one who tied it up in the last minute of the third to send it to overtime. He got you guys a point. =]

And of course it just seems right that ex-oilers Comrie and McAmmond both score in the shootout. :teehee:

And Montreal now has 16 shorthanded goals this season. :dancing: