Gearbox developer's diary

metadigital

I can't wait to share with you all the surprises and news we have planned for the coming year. We're still in production on Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, our flagship next-gen franchise, and we're continuing our tradition of authenticity and innovation in the genre that our fans know and love. We've just released a PSP title, Brothers in Arms: D-Day, a foray into handheld development, and we've just announced that we'll be working with Aliens, one of the most recognizable and exciting sci-fi properties in the world. Oh, and if you think that that's all you'll be seeing from Gearbox... well, I guess you'll have to wait and see.

036_12.jpg036_13.jpg

Geeks

036_21.jpg038_19.jpg

Games

036_20.jpg

Gear

clickie

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have a feeling these guys might get along very well with the Obsidian folks :aiee:

They got nice facilities as well and even their own motion capture facility and equipment.

I wonder if Obsidian will use motion capture for Aliens?

Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway looks really good for the 360. And as far as I can tell, they aren't bad story tellers either. BiA's first two games had pretty deep characters and a pretty decent story for a WWII game.

Edited by Krookie