Feedback and issues with NWN2 patches

Junai

The OE support-page states that NWN2 patches "provide you with an opportunity to give us feedback and to identify issues with patches before they are released." I haven't seen any threads on this, so I thought maybe I should start one. Maybe people could scribble down their (realistic) wishes for new patches here.

I just installed the 1.03 beta patch, and I was wondering if a few things could be changed:

1) Free cam. You used to be able to rotate the camera, and zoom in and out in the free-cam mode. This has changed after I installed the beta-patch. I mainly use the free-cam mode, and now I can't rotate the camera with mouse or keyboard anymore, just move it n-s-e-w. I've tried all keys. Is it be possible to change this so that I could *move* the camera n-s-e-w with the mouse, by going to the edges of the screen, and *rotate* the camera using the left- and right-keys? Then I'd have both freedom to move and ability to rotate.

2) Zooming. When I walk down the road from the plateau in the Blacklake district, the camera doesn't follow, so I'm zoomed further "out" than usual. Could this be added as a permanent option, so that when I zoom using the arrow-keys, I'll be zoomed this far out wherever I am? I'd like to zoom further out.

3) Locking the camera. Whenever I've fiddled with the camera for a min or two, and I've found the right angle/zoom, it's reset the moment I enter or leave an area. This is really annoying, since I have to re-adjust the camera every... single... time... I enter a room/area/zone. Could this be fixed please?

I hope someone will hear my pleas.. :bat::)

Feel free to add your concerns and wishes for new patches..

J.

Edited by Junai