Water urn

It's used in the "Vogga's Hoard" quest.

Go to the "apartment" section of the Nar Shadaa docks. There are two thugs in one of the apartments. Keep your party back and have one of your chars go into stealth mode. Have this char move close enough to the thugs to overhear their conversation. You'll overhear a dialog about them robbing Vogga the Hutt and using Juma Juice to incapacitate his kath hounds.

After hearing this conversation head to the cantina and talk to the bartender. He'll sell your character some Juma Juice, but only if you've first overheard the thugs talking. You put the Juma Juice in the kath hound's water bowl, wait for them to feel the effects, then have a stealthed char break into Vogga's vault.

If you haven't yet built your char's lightsaber, you'll find one of the necessary parts in one of the containers. If you have built it, you'll instead find a lightsaber. I suggest saving just prior to open the door to Vogga's Hoard - If you don't like what lightsaber you get, load the save and try again.

Sometimes lightsaber found with character is usually either purple or bronze from Vogga's room. Found hardly any other colours like blue or green. Items are mostly random. Have not really found any blasters there as well, which would help for Mira's equipment. (Like a mandalorian disintegrator or an Onasi blaster)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's used in the "Vogga's Hoard" quest.

Go to the "apartment" section of the Nar Shadaa docks. There are two thugs in one of the apartments. Keep your party back and have one of your chars go into stealth mode. Have this char move close enough to the thugs to overhear their conversation. You'll overhear a dialog about them robbing Vogga the Hutt and using Juma Juice to incapacitate his kath hounds.

After hearing this conversation head to the cantina and talk to the bartender. He'll sell your character some Juma Juice, but only if you've first overheard the thugs talking. You put the Juma Juice in the kath hound's water bowl, wait for them to feel the effects, then have a stealthed char break into Vogga's vault.

If you haven't yet built your char's lightsaber, you'll find one of the necessary parts in one of the containers. If you have built it, you'll instead find a lightsaber. I suggest saving just prior to open the door to Vogga's Hoard - If you don't like what lightsaber you get, load the save and try again.

thank you.

Alternatively, if you don't wish to use stealth when going into the room you could put the bloated slug to sleep by having a female character, (other than Visas and Kriea) don a dancers outfit. By the way of the Vogga's Dancer quest, which is available through the Twylek in the entertainment area.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

With that, have yet to try using Mira for that part of quest. Most of the time, it is either a female Exile that I use. If it is male character, then I usually have the Handmaiden handle this part of the quest. Although it would have been a bit interesting to for Kreia/Visas to do it instead, had OE not excluded such option for game from being used.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...