NWN2: Collector's mansion (Bug?)

Zoma

Heya, I need help with the Collector's Mansion Quest which seems to be bugged.

I have already used the key from the fire place and also entered the correct combination but strangely the vault remains locked.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.

Are you sure your code is correct? It's

Also there are two keys,

one from the fire place and one from the collector himself. You can't pickpocket it, you must first take the OCean Painting from the wall and use it as leverage to get the answer... but then, you must have done this already if you know the right combination?

Did you ever get the dialogue message "all keys are now in and you can open the door"?

Yep, I got the code correctly as well as managed to get the key from the fire. Once using both keys, the door still prompted me to unlock it.

Usually it offers 3 options:

1. Use Silver key

2. Enter combination

3. Leave it alone

But in this case it only offered "Leave it alone" as its only sole choice which results me in unable to continue the quest.

Thanks for the help regardless.

Ah well. Your best bet is opening the module up in the toolset, then finding the script that is *supposed* to fire when you enter the vault (

Leldon appears.

), then activating it with the console (rs scriptname). Other than that, sorry I can't help more.

So you have the combination and the fireplace key. But do you have the key from the collector himself? You're supposed to get four options with the door, not three.

(sorry if you feel you've already answered this, I just didn't get a clear one out of what you wrote)

Once you've used a key that dialogue option goes away, so you won't have to do it again.