Onderon Royal Palace...STUCK!

Hi all, I have killed all enemies outside the main door in the Royal palace, accessed both the North and South security rooms, but still can not open the main door! Now, all computer stations say "disabled" accept for the one in the North room which has the option of "open all security doors" and the camera functions. Did I miss something here? Or did my game crash on me?

Cheers,

Motorfix

I recently played through that portion of the game on light side and this is what I did. Went to the room where you encounter Master Kavar. Than I talked to the soldier he tells you to. That soldier will tell you to convert the power from the terminal the slicer is at from the opposite side of the structure so that you may open the main door to reach Queen Talia. I went to the room where the slicer is at the computer with Captain Riken in the holding cell. (Kiph, the twi'lek is the slicer. ) After I coverted the power from that terminal to the other I let Captain Riken out and he led me to the newly opened main doors...

I reloaded from a previos save and went through it again. This time I went to the room with Master Kavar first. Next, I went to the room where Kiph the slicer is. After shaming the guy into letting me use his terminal, I went to work. I found this: If I choose option 4 first (which ends in log off) you log off the computer and can't log back on. This means the codes have not been transfered yet. I guess I should have gone throught the sequence 1,2,3,4. i tried again and the door opened. Strange...

problem solved

• 2 weeks later...
Q. I am stuck in the Onderon Palace. I cannot disable the second terminal

A.

This is caused by telling the Captain at this station that you will disable the other station while you already have disabled the other station. To fix this either reload a save before you said that or use the KSE found here on your save.  Under Quest find "The Royal Deadline" and change it to 40 (don't forget to "commit changes"!)

But you already got past it anyways... just so you know what caused it; not to get stuck a second time...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Q. I am stuck in the Onderon Palace. I cannot disable the second terminal

A.

This is caused by telling the Captain at this station that you will disable the other station while you already have disabled the other station. To fix this either reload a save before you said that or use the KSE found here on your save.  Under Quest find "The Royal Deadline" and change it to 40 (don't forget to "commit changes"!)

But you already got past it anyways... just so you know what caused it; not to get stuck a second time...

That doesnt work. The savegame editor allows you to change the quest in your quest log, but it does not affect your quest progress in the game.

Oops...

Not sure what boolean to edit than... and no saves to try (or willpower to Kotor2 again for a long while to test)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 5 years later...

You have exactly the same problem as me but still i think my situation is worse. Both my saves Auto-save and ordinairy save are saved after all the terminals are ruined, so there is no way i can just choose an old save and restart just like that, so the only option is to start all over if there is no solution too this problem. Help whould be really appriciated in my state. Since i'm not an active member on this forum it whould be nice if you could e-mail the solution to my e-mail (Fam.Kajling@hotmail.com). Thanks!