Toolset Question for NWN 2

SadExchange

I have the key code and have been checking the site for a week now awaiting the countdown and then topday I go to download the toolset and when I get to the countdown screen, the counter comes up and flashes away and then constantly repeats the same action, is anyone else getting this?

I have the key code and have been checking the site for a week now awaiting the countdown and then topday I go to download the toolset and when I get to the countdown screen, the counter comes up and flashes away and then constantly repeats the same action, is anyone else getting this?

The toolset won't be legitly available until at least tomorrow due to some screw ups with the tech guys who designed the NWN2 website. If you check the NWN2 forums you might be able to find where to download the torrent, but I'm not going to link to it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

No.

Only 1 through 8 are 250 meg.

9 is 212 meg.

Also you want them all in the same folder before clicking the .exe file.

This toolset has everything that will be packaged with the game except the material for the official campaign and a means to play the module.

Edited by Judge Hades

Where can I get a guide on how to start a module in the NWN2 toolset?  And also, do I have to import anything into the toolset, because there doesn't seem to be anything to use.

Once its installed, look for a "Documentation" folder. It has a bunch of files on how to use the toolset.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg