Goto & Droids

I just finished Nar Shaddaa and Goto is a partymember. On Nar Shaddaa I found out about 1) the module on the swoop droid 2) the module on the pazaak droid 3) droids transmitting Vogga's transpondercodes to Goto.

I wanted to confront Goto with that, and I thought (based on several spoilers I read) that I could. But I don't get those dialogue options.

Do I have to wait until later, or did I miss something?

Get some more influence; then try again...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ah right. I was under the impression you could open that dialogue regardless of influence. I've only gained 1 influence with Goto at this point. Do you have an idea (roughly) how high my influence should be before I can bring it up?

This works for me;

1. Compliment him on having a usefull droid on board (on Ebon Hawk)

2. Accept his agreement to get money for stabalising planets (little bit of DS)

3. On Onderon have him on your team while you re-configurate the droid seller outside of the cantina

OR

3. On Dantooine have him with you when you do the task for Saedhae (sp?)

This should be enough to unlock the options and uncover his identity...

Edit; wrong planet... oops

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

there's another, take him with you when you rescue Jorran the salvager, ask for the jedi loot he found there, G0-T0 will try to convince you to sell him into slavery on Nar Shaddaa as soon as he names his price, play G0-T0's game (DS) and you'll gain inf along with a big discount for the loot. with G0-T0 you can also squeeze some reward out of him before all of this.