Can't access door in docks (glitch?)

I don't think this topic contains spoilers, nor do I anticipate the answer having spoilers. But I apologize beforehand if I'm wrong.

Here's my problem:

I'm at the Nar Shaddaa docks and I can't access either of the doors directely opposite pylons 2 and 3. Judging from the map, both doors lead to the same corridor. The doors light up green on my map, but when I go to the door no door-icon appears. It might as well be a blank unopenable door, if it weren't for the fact that they show as openable doors on the map.

So is my map wrong or is this a glitch?

Nope... that area is cut. There are some more areas in Nar Shadaa like that; but they are WAY better hidden than this one (and as bonus; do not appear on the map)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

There are quite a few inacessible areas like ones you encountered in Nar Shaddaa that can also be found in Malachor's Trayus academy where doors are shown without being able to be opened and lead to almost no area beyond. Again, parts of levels in the game were cut in tems of content for TSL.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧