Cheat Glitch??

I know that there are glitches in KOTOR 1 if you use cheats. (leveling up to 20 before becoming a jedi stops you from gaining jedi levels). I was wondering if there are any glitches for this game. I have beaten the game and would like to go through it again but using cheats. Thanks

I know that there are glitches in KOTOR 1 if you use cheats. (leveling up to 20 before becoming a jedi stops you from gaining jedi levels). I was wondering if there are any glitches for this game. I have beaten the game and would like to go through it again but using cheats. Thanks

If you raise your security too high you will be able to open locked doors that should be impossible (because they open later in the quest). If you are going to raise your skills, none of them need to be higher than 50.

Be Lvl 50 and forget ever getting lightsaber or other "pop-up rewards"...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee