Your best saber?

Bronze and cyan colours can be found. Randomly generated crystals like viridian, orange and perhaps silver are. Although when Bao-Dur constructed my lightsaber, cyan could not be chosen as one of colours from those on the screen even though I had a cyan crystal in my inventory. So, had to manually fit it in by the workbench. If you don't choose any colour for your old lightsaber when Atton asks you about it when on EH before Telos, Atris will show it as cyan, if she brandishes it based on conversation options.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Just to add to already mentioned things about character's sabers, quite a few times, in some games, had Kaiburr crystals, close to at least 2 or more. One from buying Jedi artefacts from Jorran, another one from a corpse on the Malachor bridge after traversing its surface while third one from somewhere else. However, for sake of damage, will insert a Kaiburr into each single saber, as two on same weapon does not give total bonus of +6 Wis or Cha. Barab-Ore Ingot also, sometimes when found.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧