Getting off GOTO's Yacht

Hello--

I've been playing KOTOR II for the PC for a while now, and I cannot get off of GOTO's yacht.

Here's what I've tried:

* Shutting down power on Secondary Power, moving docking hatch to Secondary Power

* Moving Hatch to secondary power, shutting down power

* shutting down power

* moving docking hatch to secondary power

* nothing

Every time I get to the docking hatch, its closed/locked and it says I have to go to the bridge to control the hatch.

I've tried it on a non-patched KOTOR II, a fully patched KOTOR II, a non-patched KOTOR II with a few MODs, a fully patched KOTOR II with a few MODs. I've looked in kse_333, but the switch to "open the hatch" is not obvious.

Can I have someone who has gotten off the yacht take a look at their savegame with the editor, and point out the item and the code that is there?

Thanks!

Bryan

hi

i can't check the save file but i have a saved game just before to leave the yacht

little problem is that my language is not english so i'm not 100% sure about names of various systems...

anyway

before shutting down secondary power check what systems are under it

you should have or have moved these ones to sec power

- docking hatch

- cloacking device

- containment cells

then shut down secondary power and run to the exit

you should meet a lot of bounty hunters while running back, if you don't meet anyone then something is wrong.

hope it helps

you should have or have moved these ones to sec power

- docking hatch

- cloacking device

- containment cells

then shut down secondary power and run to the exit

you should meet a lot of bounty hunters while running back, if you don't meet anyone then something is wrong.

hope it helps

Thanks, but I've gotten that far. All of the systems you've stated have been moved to secondary power. I get the "ship uncloaked" message and I run into all the bounty hunters. But, when I get to the Docking Hatch / exit, the door is shut and I get the go to the bridge message when I click on the hatch door. Is there any way you could send me your savegame?

mmmmm strange it never happened to me... with the 3 systems shut down it should open...

ther's also a locked door in the south of the yacht (opposite from the place you enter) clicking on it you receive a message from goto, is not important but maybe is required to proceed.

maybe try that, if you still have problems PM me your mail i should be able to send you the savegame.

uops sorry was south and not north... north is the exit... bad memory :-"

Edited by Zilod

I found the issue. (It wasn't a technical issue)

I seemed to forget that there are 2 ways you can go once you move the hatch to the secondary power and shut it down. I was constantly going to the right -- not the direction that the 2 characters you pick start from.

I went to the left, killed off a few bounty hunters, passed the R2 Droid, and entered the Ebon Hawk.

I want to thank you for volunteering your help.

Bryan

And another thing that don't really look forward to is having to encounter G0T0 immediately after escaping G0T0's yacht. And unfortunately, one is stuck with it in almost every game at least once. Besides, conversation is almost always the same, and dialogue options are so few. Don't really like his conversations with Bao-Dur's remote on Malachor V also.

Exile: "I think your "gift" is useless."

G0T0: "You would be surprised at how little I care about what you think."

G0T0: "As I indicated, this unit will remain with you and guard you."

Exile: "How do I know it won't try to kill me?"

G0T0: "I cannot harm you. You are the key to saving the Republic. Pray that you do not prove otherwise."

Exile: "Maybe I should shut it down."

G0T0: "That would be unfortunate. I would merely lose a droid while you would lose your entire ship and a sizeable chunk of whatever planet you were on when you tripped the failsafe detonator."

Exile: "Maybe you're bluffing."

G0T0: "Oh I excel at that. Regardless, testing it would benefit neither of us I assure you."

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧