Favorite quotes from K 1 and 2

I know that there are many posts like this, but i would just like to know what generally made you think either: cool! :cool: , LOL! :wub: , *shudder* thats evil! :x or w00t! :huh: did'nt expect that!, when you first played the game(s).

Some of my favorite quotes are:

Darth Malak (after you defeat him on the star forge when you are DS) - ''...and it ends as i always knew it would...in darkness''

Atton (after you say ''Criptic as always'' to him when you come back from Kreia) - ''...just so you Jedi know, the whole criptic routine is'nt mysterious, its just plain irritating, if you can see the futre you should be at the Pazzak table!''

Atton (after you say ''Actualy the crystal was redder than a Leigreks eye'' when he asks you what colour your light sabre was) - ''Great, maby you and that Sith lord can have a party when we're finished''

Darth Malak ( after Admiral Karath questions his order on destroying Taris) - ''Your predesesor once made the mistake of questioning my orders Admiral, Surely you are not so foolish as to make the same mistake?!''

This is not really a quote but when i first saw the cinematic clip where Darth Malak is standing on the star forge with his metal mouth cover off and he turned to talk to the Sith captian, i almosed s**t my pants!!... man that was scary!!

When you are a Female Revan and you are in Davik's Estate and you walk into the slave quaters, one of the slaves says: '' I'm sorry misstress, perhaps one of the male slaves will see to your needs better'' you kinda think ''They don't just give normal massages do they?'' and you also wonder what would would happen if the option to say: ''No, i incist, give me a massage'' was there when you are playing as a Female Revan. :-"

HK-47 - ''Query: Is there someone you wish for me to kill Master?''

Dead eye Duncan (when you talk to him after you beat him) - ''...a blind, one legged Tach with a rusty knife could beat me!''

In the Iziz Cantina there is a Rodian standing in the corner of the bar, when you talk to him he says stuff like '' Swoops go fast, zoom zoom!!'' I love the responce that says: ''Ok, im going to go stand over there now...'' :huh:

Thats all i could think of, any other great quotes, please share them in this thread. :D

Edited by Metal_billy

There's already this thread, as well as others.

Not to mention this is a K1/K2 related thread, so it should be in the K2 Spoiler or General Discussion forum.

<_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)