worse planet in both kotor1 and kotor2

What do you think is the worst planet?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the worst planet?

• malicor 5
    • taris
    • dantoinne
    • mannan
    • kasshyk
    • korriban
    • tattoine
    • telos
    • peragus(even tho you wernt realy on the planet)
    • the rakatan home world thing

Malachor looked like a dry, warped-out version of Dracula's plot gone awry. Even the lightning looked like manually generated effects that was ill-fitting for its environment.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Korriban library and archives was poorly done and looked quite bare. The Sith Academy looked more like it had been stripped almost thoroughly of whatever Sith teachings it once had. Although sith tomb at back of Shyrack caves did mention some things about Exile's past, I must say.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Yep Malachor - Trayus Academy I believe was cut, it could have been so much better with so much more information. Thats why the map had some major problems, like points in the middle of no where. I believe it should have provided us some information, and lots of answers to our endless questions about what the hell is at Trayus and how Revan was turned. How it was formed, who made it ect.

I believe the Korriban academy should have had more information but afterall Korriban was a plan B, plan A being M4-78 but the team not having enough time to add it in so plan B occured and then plan B - Korriban probabally being better, I'm sure that it should have had so much more information especially in the library, and I would have liked to have gone to Dreshaye see what the hell happened to it, Ransacked by Sith, more bodies I suppose though.

I think that Korriban, Mal V and M4-78 would of filled up all our info if there hadn't been any cuts.

Plus I believe that in some blank areas of Mal V there could've been a computer, like the one on Rakata Prime.

I don't think it was Revan's fault. He just visited it to search for the Star Maps. He killed every Sith including the Masters of the SA and then left. We don't know whether the remnants on the surface turned against each other in a massive civil war or if the Republic sent cruisers to bomb the surface (to have their revenge for losing Taris and part of Dantooine)

I don't think it was Revan's fault. He just visited it to search for the Star Maps. He killed every Sith including the Masters of the SA and then left. We don't know whether the remnants on the surface turned against each other in a massive civil war or if the Republic sent cruisers to bomb the surface (to have their revenge for losing Taris and part of Dantooine)

Don't you remember at the end of the first game he ruled the sith there?

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

Remember when Malak reveals that you're Revan... there is a cutscene that follows showing Revan on Rakata Prime taking his mask off.

The temple on which he's standing is the same in the final DS cutscene...

Guest The Architect

What are you talking about? After the Jedi Civil War, the remaining Sith on Korriban had a civil war against each other that resulted in the destruction of the academy. If you set Revan as LS then the Republic bombs the academy on Korriban and kills the remaining Sith remnants there, although I'm not sure if the Republic bombs the Sith academy if you set Revan as DS, but it doesn't matter, because regardless of Revan's alignment, the Sith on Korriban had a 'civil war' against each other and that alone can be seen as the downfall of the remnants of Malak's armada. So what your saying about not knowing what happened on Korriban is wrong, this information can be found in KOTOR II...

If u would be a bit more accurate on what u say you'll find out that I said IN THE GAME!!!! Not according to the storyline!

I know what Kreia said ...that the Sith had a Civil War... bla bla bla... I must have played the game 20 times by now!

1 - Everyone makes mistakes... even your English isn't perfect.

2 - I'm not trying to pull up my posts... I don't give a damn of what people think of me.

3 - I give my opinion, and personally this is my thread so I'd be spamming my own thread.

4 - I've never seen Xard write page long posts! And I wonder how your posts got up to 2242?!

Guest The Architect
If u would be a bit more accurate on what u say you'll find out that I said IN THE GAME!!!! Not according to the storyline!

I know what Kreia said ...that the Sith had a Civil War... bla bla bla... I must have played the game 20 times by now!

You never said 'in the game'. I couldn't find any post of yours on this thread where you said that. Also, you say you know what Kreia said, that the Sith had a civil war, however before, you said that "We don't know whether the remnants on the surface turned against each other in a massive civil war or if the Republic sent cruisers to bomb the surface (to have their revenge for losing Taris and part of Dantooine)"

I'm not trying to say that I don't beleive you (that you've played the game heaps and have heard what Kreia has said) but you have confused the hell out of me as one minute you say that you don't know whether the remnants on Korriban turned against each other and had a massive civil war and the next minute you say you've heard it all before in the game so what the hell? Make your mind up...

Don't u get in this as well, it's becoming awfully boring... I'd rather delete my posts than hear more of this... I might have done a little confusion but then I agreed with the facts. (I think)

Guest The Architect
Don't u get in this as well, it's becoming awfully boring... I'd rather delete my posts than hear more of this... I might have done a little confusion but then I agreed with the facts. (I think)

Don't take any offence to what I say though (in case you do get offended that is). Offending you is not my intention. This is just friendly chit-chat, nothing more. Your not my arch-enemy or anything, I don't know you, so I'm in no position to judge you. That's fair isn't it? But what else is also fair is that people have their say too...

Edited by The Architect

Least disliked planet would be Telos for me.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧