Visas

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I couldn't find anything from the searches I've done on the forums.

I've had these wallpapers of KotoR 2 from way back. The wallpapers depict the PC on both, then on the Dark Side wallpaper Disciple, Atton, Bao-Dur and Visas. The Light Side wallpaper depicts Disciple, Atton, Bao-Dur and ........

Is this a possible transformation of Visas that depicts a shift form the Dark Side when she served under Dark Nihilis to a Light Side PC. Quite a major thing I've missed in the game and it bugs me. Is this simply Briara? But wielding dual blaster pistols is... questionable.

I for one would have welcomed such a transformation. I do not know how the eyes from race looks and if it's possible for them to gain simple eyesight again, but a change from the darker red and black cloths to something befitting a pure Light side Visas would have been immensely cool for me.

Cheap way of characterising Visas and Handmaiden by Obsidian. Could have been some differences in features.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You know, it just feels like these kind of stuff that made me so disappointed in KotoR 2. I was very satisfied with KotoR 1. I mean I love Star Wars and Baldur's Gate 2 is probably one of my favourite games ever. Such a big difference in the two games actually.

Guess you can give 2 painters the same paint, same brushes and same paper and then tell them to paint the same structure...

Visas looks a bit strange with Mandalorian armour equipped, as appearance of her headdress/veil remains the same. And that is even with any headgear items she wears.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧