Need Help

Put simply I am stuck on the second level of the game.

I.E just after the point where you leave Peragus and arrive on Telos.

I am transfered to the prison area and the guy tells me I have to wait...

I have waited and nothing is happening at all...

I am stuck in a forcefield cell with nothing on me and no way to get out. The bodies of what looks like Kreia and Atton are in the cells nearby...

Is this a glitch ? have I ended up in a dead end part of the story or am I not doing something ?

Does a conversation initiate with Atton? Or are they just bodys?

Try reloading from a old save.

I am in the TSF cell completely stripped of all gear except the comlink and clothes.

Atton and Kreia are dead from the looks of it since "remains" comes up when I cursor over them, we are in those cylinder containment fields meaning I cant even reach the remains or anything.

Does a conversation initiate with Atton? Or are they just bodys?

Try reloading from a old save.

I am in the TSF cell completely stripped of all gear except the comlink and clothes.

Atton and Kreia are dead from the looks of it since "remains" comes up when I cursor over them, we are in those cylinder containment fields meaning I cant even reach the remains or anything.

You definitely have a problem. Kreia and atton should not be bodies. They should be awake and standing. A person should enter and speak to you. I dont want to say more because ill spoil it for you.

If you start off in the cell with the other two as bodies then your game needs to be reloaded from an earlier point.

Kotor 2 has a lot of bugs like that and the only way to fix it is to reload from an earlier point so save often.

You definitely have a problem.  Kreia and atton should not be bodies.  They should be awake and standing.  A person should enter and speak to you.  I dont want to say more because ill spoil it for you.

If you start off in the cell with the other two as bodies then your game needs to be reloaded from an earlier point.

Kotor 2 has a lot of bugs like that and the only way to fix it is to reload from an earlier point so save often.

I already figured that out, it wasnt that bad since its not that far into the game anyway.

I have completed the game now so dosent matter about spoilers :cool:

Thanks for the attempt to help though...