Character selection for Ravenger...

Hi All:

Quick question (and please forgive if this is in the wrong area for posting):

On Telos, when you are about to board the Ravenger with Mandalor and Visas...is there no way to select and take other characters (i.e. Bao Dur or Handmaiden) with you instead of always being stuck with Mandalor and Visas? I have KOTOR II for X-Box in case that makes a difference.

Sorry if this has been addressed before.

Thanks....

Amon!

You MUST take Visas and Mandalore with you in the party in the attack on the Ravager. I'm guessing you take Visas because she wants to protect you from Nihilus, and as for Mandalore... he's a Mandalorian. They friggin rock!

I don't have an XBox, but I doubt it's any differnet on the XBox version.

You MUST take Visas and Mandalore with you in the party in the attack on the Ravager. I'm guessing you take Visas because she wants to protect you from Nihilus, and as for Mandalore... he's a Mandalorian. They friggin rock!

I don't have an XBox, but I doubt it's any differnet on the XBox version.

RATS!! I can understand why Visas when you say she tags along to protect my exile from Nihlus, but honestly, I'm not a huge Mandalore fan. I think it would have been neat to have a little leeway as far as getting to pick and choose which alternate character to go with you.

Thanks for the response!! Much appreciated.

You have to take Mandalore because the Mandalorians are trying to destroy the Ravager.  (hint)Equip Mandalore with a sword and he rocks against the Dark Jedi including that Dark Lord.  :D

Thanks CodyDevore!! I usually equip him (seeing that I never have a choice to pic someone else) with the Argok ? (the oversized axe) in both hands. Does some pretty major damage.

You have to take Mandalore because the Mandalorians are trying to destroy the Ravager.  (hint)Equip Mandalore with a sword and he rocks against the Dark Jedi including that Dark Lord.  :D

Thanks CodyDevore!! I usually equip him (seeing that I never have a choice to pic someone else) with the Argok ? (the oversized axe) in both hands. Does some pretty major damage.

It's better if you equip him with a double-bladed sword, like the Vibro-double blade.

I am stuck at the enterance at the sith tomb (duxn) and the sith lords keep killing me I have atton and handmaiden (both jedi) and bao - dur atton has a double bladed adn handmaiden has a short saber hand maiden knows master scream and atton knows inproved lighing and wave (master force push)

lol when I got to him I just beat him with my main using force kill I was dark side :p do you get force crush on that part I can't remember cause if you did then I beat him with that thats how I killed atris. so if any ones dark side use that against the hard guys when you get it from kriea when she turns on you and takes the jedi masters powers so you have to kill the zombie dude and her

note: after you use bao- durs's driod to get to the sith tomb that part is so onoying I hated that part the most!

It's better if you equip him with a double-bladed sword, like the Vibro-double blade.

its best you that you go one on one with him from your main (only if sentinal and have the right force powers) but if your a gaurdain team up on him I can't remember if it is hard or not lol

In a way, having Visas as a party member for the Ravager makes it easy for her to use DS powers with either LS/DS alignment. Raise her charisma to 16, and perhaps increase Wisdom. (Your choice, actually) Finesse melee will work for Visas with her high Dex.

Mandalore uses mostly feats, as he cannot gain Jedi levels at all. I tend to use vibroswords for him. (Sith tremor swords and Echani vibroswords are just as effective, actually)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

lol when I got to him I just beat him with my main using force kill I was dark side :) do you get force crush on that part I can't remember cause if you did then I beat him with that thats how I killed atris. so if any ones dark side use that against the hard guys when you get it from kriea when she turns on you and takes the jedi masters powers so you have to kill the zombie dude and her

note: after you use bao- durs's driod to get to the sith tomb that part is so onoying I hated that part the most!

Including

Mandalore

as a member of the party for raiding Sith tomb would assist slightly with combat, apart from bringing T3 or Bao-Dur.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧