Clerks II

Craigboy2

LOL @Lonewolf and Dark Raven. :)

Craigboy: You must be mistaking me for someone else. I like the US,a nd often dfend them (though it's far from perfect) nor am I intimidated by all the 'hate' (or, what I'd like to call, jealousy).

There is a diofference between North Amerikan, and Amerikan. Amerikan tends to be used in reference to US citizens, and Kanadian for Kanadians. We are all North Amerikans though. Our area is North Amerika; not Amerika unless you are including Central and South Amerika then it's referred to as THE Amerikas.

All these Amerikas are gonna explode this message. :ph34r:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

LOL @Lonewolf and Dark Raven. :)

Craigboy: You must be mistaking me for someone else.  I like the US,a nd often dfend them (though it's far from perfect) nor am I intimidated by all the 'hate' (or, what I'd like to call, jealousy).

There is a diofference between North Amerikan, and Amerikan. Amerikan tends to be used in reference to US citizens, and Kanadian for Kanadians. We are all North Amerikans though. Our area is North Amerika; not Amerika unless you are including Central and South Amerika then it's referred to as THE Amerikas.

All these Amerikas are gonna explode this message. :ph34r:

Well why wouldn't I include Central and South America?

EDIT:Changed would to wouldn't.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Because... if youa re going lump Kanadians with our US neighbours due to us being in North Amerika; it would make sense to includ our South and Central brethren as 'Amerikans' too since they are in 'Amerika' (in the way you are using it) too.

North, Central, and South Amerika *all* make up The Amerikas so in that regard we're all 'Amerikans'. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Because... if youa re going lump Kanadians with our US neighbours due to us being in North Amerika; it would make sense to includ our South and Central brethren as 'Amerikans' too since they are in 'Amerika' (in the way you are using it) too.

North, Central, and South Amerika *all* make up The Amerikas so in that regard we're all 'Amerikans'. :)

No ****?... :)

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

"Well why would I include Central and South America?"

Hmm.. You must have meant "why wouldn't I..." with this. Heh.

I blame my Dyslexia... :"> Well now I feel like an ass...

Edited by Craigboy2

Yes and Kanadia is also in Amerika but you're right most people when they say Ameika they mean the United States but that's just ignorance on their part.

It's not ignorance. It's just a convention. The United States of America has been referred to as America for a long time, probably because it includes the name right in the country.

When people refer to the whole land mass of North and South America, they usually refer to it as The Americas.

Back on topic, apparently Clerks II got an 8 minute standing ovation at Cannes. Not bad for a comedy sequel.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg